View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Friday, January 17, 2014

Once A Havie, Always A Havie

Several years ago when Havaianas was still new in the Philippines, I used to go crazy buying the latest models and even ordered more than several limited edition pairs that you can only buy abroad. Havs are flipflops made with buttery soft rubber. So comfy on the feet and nice as driving slippers. Even my hubby and daughter owned several pairs.

Over the years though, I've become more choosy and maybe sensible because I only have two feet. Some of my pairs I gave away to my nieces and goddaughters. By the way, the ones I gave away were unused pairs of course. I still have more than several here at home and since daughter and I share the same shoe size now, she has a lot of limited edition havaianas to choose from.


Then yesterday, I was given this lovely red pair and I discovered that my love for Havaianas never left. Shhhh, don't tell my hubby! ;)

This cute weekend/beach bag came with the havs. Thank you, thank you! :)



Will post my Havaianas Collection soon. Stay tuned.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com