View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Sunday, January 12, 2014

SALE FINDS: Mango Cocktail Ring & Cuff

I was with my friend yesterday and we made an unplanned detour in Robinsons Magnolia. We were supposed to go to T.Morato for some drinks but since we already had winescapade at the Quezon City Sports Club when we attended a book launch so strolling in the mall was our best option.

Most of the stores in Robinsons Magnolia are on S-A-L-E so it was really hard to resist the temptation to shop.

Mango Cocktail Ring, P195.00. I had this fascination with cocktail rings lately and Isabel can attest to that. What attracted me to it was the turquoise stone in silver setting. Very bohemian!


I'm already thinking of using it to my friend's party this month. Now I need to find me a dress! ;)


Mango Cuff Bracelet, P295. I've been eyeing this for the longest time and I'm glad that it was included in the sale items. Actually, I bought this at Mango's Powerplant Mall branch. Isabel wanted to check some bags so we ended up going to Mango (as well as other stores). I got the last piece.


I love my new cuff! Planning to pair it with my new red top this coming Chinese New Year. :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com