View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Rex Smith Rocks!

My cousin and I were able to watch Rex Smith perform at The Solaire Grand Ballroom last Sunday and we had a really swell time listening to his songs such as Let's Make a Memory, You Take My Breath Away and much, much more.


Mark Mabasa also performed that night and he gave the audience a memorable performance, too. And even if he is not a crooning like Rex Smith, he has a special charm of his own which endears him to the audience. The highlight of the show was when he went down the stage with about a dozen long stemmed roses and gave it to the lucky ones in the audience. Luckiest one was a little girl who got the last rose. I'm sure she'll be singing Let's Make A Memory every time she remembers Rex Smith. Lucky girl!

Thank you Solaire for bringing Rex Smith here. I'm in-love !!!


After the performance which has more than several encores- the crowd just love Rex Smith -he signed CDs for the audience and had tons of photo ops. My cousin is one of the lucky ones who had her CD signed right after the show. That's her on the photo, she looks very happy and over the moon, right? ;)


That's us (with my cousin) before the show started. My OOTD: Stefanel black dress, Uniqlo wool cardigan, Crocs wedge, Promod envelope bag.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com