View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Thursday, September 10, 2015

ASUS Zenfone Selfie: Unboxing and First Impressions

Its pink, its pink, its pink! The heavy downpour yesterday didn't dampen my mood as I took a peek every now and then at this cheerful looking pink ASUS Zenfone Selfie. Honestly, its the loveliest shade of pink and I'm feeling "kikay" already.



Here are the items included in the box: phone, charger/ usb cord, and manual. I was half expecting that the charger will come in pink also... hehehe. I'd like to note that the charger look and feel sturdy. Thumbs up!


Specifications:

Display: 5.5 inch
Processor: Qualcomm 64-bit Octa Core
Storage: 32 GB with Micro SD card support up to 128 GB
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Camera: 13 MP front & rear with f/2.0-apperture
Connectivity: Wi-Fi direct
OS: Brand-new ASUS ZenUI with Android 5.0 Lollipop
Battery: 3000 mAh Li-Polymer removable battery
SIM Slot: Dual Micro SIM support 2G/3G/4G
Color: Pure White, Chic Pink, Aqua Blue




Aside from the fact that its pink, I love the 5.5 inch screen and how lightweight it is. It also look and feel "slim" when I hold it because of the "arc" design. Aside from that, I'm also confident that I won't drop it since the case is not the slippery kind.


The color is also perfect for any type of clothes and occasion. I mean, you can wear your school uniform, office uniform, gym clothes, party attire, or casual wear and the ASUS Zenfone Selfie will simply stand out and won't go unnoticed.





By the way, this is a "selfie" phone so I'm excited to check the camera features.  Stay tuned for my full review of ASUS Zenfone Selfie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com