View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Sunday, October 11, 2015

GADGET REVIEW: ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser 5.0

Zenfone 2 Laser is the elegant sister of Zenfone Selfie. It comes in five notable colors: Pure Black / Ceramic White / Red / Glacier Gray / Sheer Gold.

The phone also has an Anti Scratch Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It was really remarkable that the phone's glass is still blemished-free till now. I even brought it when we went island hopping in Boracay the other week and it's still good as new. Even the back cover survived the beach.


You can read about my first impressions about Zenfone 2 Laser here

The phone has a 5 inch size display which is perfect for someone who wears eyeglasses like me. I mean, I don't have to squint or anything especially when I remove my eyeglass. Its also easy to hold and the size is also excellent whenever I create an email because of the font size.

Camera:

Zenfone 2 Laser boasts of a lot camera settings and each one will fit your need. I, on the other hand, has only tried using Auto, Night, and Depth of Field.


The photo below is taken using Auto mode. Please note how vivid and "alive" the colors are in the photo.


Go to this link - Go-En Ramen for more photos.

Here's a photo using the front camera. It automatically goes on Beautification mode when you use the front camera. You can use the other settings though. Clear capture, right?


The camera also has video recording functions. See this link of Ati children practicing a song.

Audio:

You can play music using the phone's internal speaker or use the earphone that comes with the unit. The phone has ASUS SonicMaster for better sound quality and deeper bass.


I also used the phone to watch KDrama especially when I want to watch undisturbed, using the earphone. I'm giving the earphone a thumbs up for providing a great sound quality which makes me focus intently on what I'm watching. Actually, I can't understand Korean but I do like to listen to what they're saying. Thanks to the subtitle I can understand Korean! ;)


Here's the nice looking earphone aptly called ZenEar. This is a great accessory to the Zenfone 2 Laser because its shape is perfectly molded to one's ears so that there will be an uninterrupted listening experience when you use it, as well as some noise reducing quality.


Games:

I installed some games and here is Village City: Island Sim which I'm currently playing. The 5 inch screen with 1280 x 720 HD resolution paired with Qualcomm 64-bit Quad Core Processor Snapdragon 410 is perfect for playing games (and movie watching!). The Qualcomm processor makes this gadget an ideal phone for gamers since you won't experience any "lag" when playing and the graphics are really nice to look at also. Colors are vivid too.



Overall, I think that Zenfone 2 Laser is a great phone especially since it is also reasonably priced at P7,695. The specs and features are great, as well as the phone colors. This phone is perfect for someone like me who uses the camera phone a lot and needs a phone camera that is comparable to DSLR. Not to mention that it has a memory size of 16 GB that includes a lifetime 5GB Webstorage. Awesome! Another plus factor is its elegant design and color that will match any outfit- morning, noon, and night.

I also tested the phone with AnTuTu. It scored - 22558 in AnTuTu Benchmark v5.7.1














asus phone
asus phone review

2 comments:

  1. Hello po vivamanilena, Ask ko lang po kung anung unit ang may mas magandang camera kung ung ASUS SELFIE or ASUS 2 Laser? kasi pinag iisipan ko kung alin po sa dalawa ung mas ok na unit. I've checked widgetcity, goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/asus-zenfone-2-laser-ze550kl-20285.html) and gsmarena for specifications and prices. Sana po mag reply kayo. Thank you po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, give me until mid-next week to make a detailed comparison between ASUS Selfie and Laser 2 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com