View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Friday, November 3, 2017

Fast and Secure Way to Pay Bills via GCash Messenger

Paying bills at the store, the mall, or even payment centers can really test one's patience especially for most of us who schedule to pay bills only after receiving salary which usually fall on the 15th or 30th day of the month. You can just imagine the line! My bank suggested that I enroll my bills via auto-debit but I am not comfortable with it since I only have one bill with the same monthly amount while my other bills such as water and electric bill tends to vary based on monthly consumption. Then there's also the suggestion that pay the bills via online banking but since I've been hearing stories about bank accounts being hacked, I am quite hesitant to try it.



Luckily, GCash introduced a bills payment system via FB Messenger. But prior to that, I've already tried paying my bills via the GCash App and I find it convenient for me. Another plus factor is that you can preload a specific amount to your GCash account which is just enough to pay your bills. I don't have to worry that my money will vanish into thin air.

With the GCash FB Messenger, paying bills becomes much more convenient for me since I don't have to go out of the house to pay bills. I can do that right in the comfort of my home (or office) in less than 5 minutes, too.

Here's a step-by-step guide:

1. You need to open your Facebook and "like" the "GCash Page."


2. Scroll down until you see "Get started," and then click that link.


3. You'll need to link your GCash account to the FB Messenger first. Click "Get started."


4. Click "I have an account," if you already have an existing GCash account, or "Start an account."


5. Since I already have an existing GCash account, I just need to link it to GCash FB Messenger by entering my Globe mobile number.


6.  After that, I received some verification code on my mobile phone that I need to enter on the space provided, then pressed "Continue."


7. My GCash account is now successfully linked on GCash FB Messenger. You can "Buy load," "Pay a bill," "Deposit."


8. Since my primary purpose of using GCash is to pay bills, I clicked "Pay a bill."


9. Enter Bill Info- due date, account number, and amount to pay.


10. Then you'll be asked to confirm payment. Make sure that the account number and amount are correct, then press "Submit payment."


11. As an added security measure, you will be asked to enter your Facebook password.


12. You'll get a reply that your payment has been sent.


Very easy, right? So the next time you pay your bills, #GCashMoNaYan




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com