View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Monday, May 21, 2018

GADGET REVIEW: Nikon J5

After about two years of dreaming about using mirrorless a.k.a. small camera, a Nikon 1 J5 finally dropped on my lap ... got this cutey as an advance Mother's Day gift from the hubby. Thank you <3 <3 <3


First Impression: Nikon 1 J5 is very lightweight as compared to the Nikon D3100 that I am previously using. It weighs less than 250 grams and can easily fit in a small bag.  There are also telephoto lenses available for this camera.



Here are some photos taken using Nikon 1 J5:

Doing a bokeh shot of my keys on A (aperture) settings. One of the first photos I took using my new camera.


This pasta shot was taken on Auto-mode. Looks delish, don't you think so?


Here's are some photos taken under natural light during my recent travel to Baguio and Benguet. All taken using Auto-mode.




One of the few "flower" photos that I took. I love the blurry background of this photo.




Will master the other settings and take more picture so stay tuned and visit Viva Manilena again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com