View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Sunday, November 10, 2013

SALE ALERT: This is For Book Lovers

I've always love reading books and I grew up in a home literally filled with books that one day, my father and mother decided to open up a library in our province simply because our house was overflowing with books. And now that I have a family of my own, the scenario is still the same. Hubby loves books, daughter loves books and I love books. Going to the mall for us is not complete without going to the bookstore and buying a book, or two, or three.

So here's the exciting part, everyone is invited to the warehouse sale of National Bookstore this coming November 14-19, 2013. I always have fond memories of my previous NBS sale especially if I happen to find a title that I really, really like and that it costs like P100 or even less.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com