View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

OOTD: My Not-So-Little Fashionista

Years ago when my daughter Isabel was just in Prep 1, people ask her what she wants to be when she grows up. This was her answer then- A fashion designer. Okay! That was weird since I am a bit conservative when it comes to my outfits and most often just wore what's readily available on the closet even if it doesn't match- hahaha. My hubby's like that also.



This fashion designer dream was also a bit ironic since my daughter doesn't even like to draw clothes except anime characters. So anyways, she still dreams of being a fashion designer and a computer programmer now. She's 12 now, by the way.


And here's my baby now, looking a bit teenage-y although her Dad commented that her outfit is so "manang-looking!"

TOP:          Korean top
JEANS:      H&M
SHOES:     from Liliw, Laguna
BAG:          vintage blue Coach shoulder bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com