View my other blog - www.thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

panelarrow

Thursday, February 13, 2014

SALE ALERT: 1 Day Sale At Uniqlo - February 14 is L-O-V-E

Jeans at P290 !!!!!!!!!!!

O-M-G, I have to wake up early and go to the nearest Uniqlo branch and hoard the P290 jeans. Shhhhhh! ;)


FEBRUARY 14, UNIQLO'S CRAZY BOTTOMS SALE

Don't miss these:
Women's Leggings Pants, P290
Women's Print Leggings Pants, P290
Women's Ponte Leggings Pants, P290
Women's Faux Leather Leggings Pants, P290
Women's Ankle Length Leggings Pants, P290
Women's Ultra Stretch Cargo Pants, P290


Daughter and I love Uniqlo because its very comfortable to wear and it fits me nicely. Also, I've been eyeing a leggings pants just last week and I didn't get to buy it because I am late for an appointment so I'm very much excited with this Crazy Bottoms Sale. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

A member of Philippine Bloggers Network

A member of Mommy Blogger Philippines

Mommy Bloggers Philippines
Viva Manilena Blog by Edel Santiago. Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Viva Manilena | Powered by Blogger
Design by AnarielDesign | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com